Sunday, January 14, 2007

California Dreamin'

I got my ass chewed today by Sandusky for being a bad blogger. I think about it nearly every day, but just have not felt compelled to blog since before Xmas. This is a sign - but of what I am not sure. There has been nothing to complain about - well nothing that hasn't already been complained about; nothing super exciting to share - although the Kiddo flew all by himself for the first time and it was pleasantly uneventful for him; nothing of note that caught my attention and made me ponder human nature, or the mystic occurrences that would lead me to question the existence of something greater than myself. Nope. Nothing. Nothing major going on and that has been really lovely.
December was busy and hard on the liver. My Spring calendar is filling up fast with trips to all the best midwestern cities - Omaha, Des Moines, Milwaukee, Minneapolis. So jetset I am cruising up and down I-35! I get the pleasure of going to a conference in San Diego in February and Lucile will be venturing to the The Golden State with me for the week. While I learn how to run a UU revival, she'll be taking in the beach and Sea World. I have scheduled one day to go to the zoo since last time I was there most of it was under renovation.
I'll look for something compelling to get my "literary" juices flowing.
I'm glad 2006 is over!

posted by Rosie @ 1/14/2007 09:07:00 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home