Monday, December 18, 2006

Things I learned today....

1) Fat Free Cheddar cheese is a disgrace to cows everywhere.
2) Hydrogen peroxide burns real bad in your eyes. Trust me on this. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
3) My son is blind as a bat. Yeah, I know, bats aren't blind, but Kiddo practically is. He could not read the top line of the eye chart this morning. And glasses for kids cost just as much as glasses for adults - that blows. To quote Moonshine Willy "Every time I get ahead, it's got another mouth to feed."
4) Going to the chiropractor makes me feel better - mentally and physically. My metatarsals are purple and when she pulled my toes this morning it hurt, but is better for me in the long run.
5) New Scooby Doo sucks. Boomarang has not been showing the old ones lately and this bums me out. Sadly, they have been showing all of these terrible new movies that they cranked out cheaply that my niece LOVES and they make me wanna hurl.
6) Mondays in Larryville are fabulous. It is the one day of the week that I try not to do any work that I am paid to do. This lolling about and/or running of errands is usually followed by an evening with pals at FSB for cheap beer night. Tonight should be especially fun since KU has started their break and maybe we will be able to move around inside without being crushed by the throngs of students.
7) The only way to properly medicate anxiety disorders is by smoking pot. At least that is what it said on wikipedia today. While I was registering so that I could go in and remove this information, somebody beat me to the punch, and changed it back to the serious and accurate info that needed to be there. It did get my hopes up for just a second though.

posted by Rosie @ 12/18/2006 04:31:00 PM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home