Thursday, December 21, 2006

pics on the web

I have been cleaning up my laptop and got some pics on the web that needed to be out there.
So far they include Brewfest 2006 and Lawrence Brewers guild 2006 Holiday party at our house.

You can view them at www.lawrencebrewers.org under "Gallery".

Since Xbar-ranch.com has been down due to issues with the domain name, the rest will have to wait until we buy the domain back.

I DO have pics of Shay's graduation party and Mark's visit while he was on leave this summer.

And super exciting news!!!!! For the first time in 17 years... I went to the optometrist and did not become even more nearsighted!!!! This is HUGE! Of course, I can't really get much more nearsighted than I already am, but this now means that I could be a candidate for lasik surgery. I can't imagine mysyelf having that done, but the fact is, I could and that is what matters.

Have a marvelous holiday or whatever it is that you do this time of year while other people are celebrating Advent, Hanukkah, Christmas, Yule, Boxing Day, Winter Solstice and the other myriad holidays that get celebrated around now that I can't keep track of because I can only be so PC and inclusive. Be well.

posted by Rosie @ 12/21/2006 04:19:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home