Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thank goddess for cooking shows

So I am offically dying of boredom. As much as I like to lay around, this is not fun. I stink. I have been in my nightshirt for way too long now. I watched all my Sex and the City tivos and I have been wowed by Ming Tsai, Paula Dean, Emeril, Rachel, that skinny italian chick with the enormous head, Bobby Flay (I want to flay him) and an assortment of lesser known foodies who want to teach me how to have a fuss-free Thanksgiving. PLEASE! Thanksgiving is all about the fuss.
I changed my phone ring tone to a rooster crowing because I thought it was appropriate, but all it does is scare me.
I went to Costco yesterday and there is absolutely no room in this house for one more grocery. I am doing my best to NOT eat everything in sight, and it helps that I can hardly get up to roam the kitchen opening and reopening the frig to see what looks like it wants to be eaten. I got smart and bought 15 pounds of grapefruit so I can tediously peel each one section by section because I can't stand the skin that envelops each segment.
Ming is cooking a Hawaiian fish once reserved for royalty called moi. I don't think I could eat it since it is too close to moist, one of the words I dislike. Look back to Oh, How I love words from February 23 to review the list of words I like and words I dislike.
And blogger made me upgrade to Beta Blogger. I don't like change, and I especially don't like change that benefits someone other than me. It appears that this change benefits google and blogger and does not really do anything helpful for the users of either. I guess that is what you get when you use other people's stuff for free.
My ankle feels really crooked and keeps making me think of Misery and that scene where Kathy Bates hobbles James Caan and smacks the shit out of his feet with a sledge hammer, snapping his ankles in one of the most horrifyingly personal attacks I have ever seen in film.
Wow, I like loritab.... and ducks.

posted by Rosie @ 11/15/2006 02:47:00 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home