Friday, October 27, 2006

Now he's gone and done it

Here it sit in my disheveled kitchen, lukewarm coffee in one hand, no cigarette in the other. That is a problem. The hubby took my pack last night and I am left stranded for the day smokeless. Usually not a problem, since I hardly ever smoke during the day, but today is different. Today my day began coming into a kitchen that has been totally reset. After four years of living in MY house, the hubby decided he couldn't find anything and went and rearranged the kitchen cupboards. I am lost. I am a stranger in a strange land. I can't hide in the living room in front of the TV because the carpets are still wet from the cleaner being here yesterday. So the dogs and I are trapped on hard sufaces that hold the jumbled up mess of our culinary lives.

To top off the morning (ohgodwhatwillhappentherestoftodayohshit), Princess Andrea showed up bawling her eyes out about her breakfast and the Hubby ran one of our cars into the other of our cars. Yeah! Rightfuckingon! At least we had taken the rental back and retrieved Big Blue from Jim Clark Morons. Not that it's fixed - noooooooo. The parts will be in on Tuesday so that they can redo the transmission again. Never buy a Dodge, never buy it at Jim Clark, and if you forget the first 2 rules and do them anyway, always buy the extended warranty.
So Beware out there today. There is something funky in the air, and you can't dance to it.
And Happy Weekend before Halloween! There should be some good parties and haunted houses going on... but my house is scary enough for me right now, thankyouverymuch.

posted by Rosie @ 10/27/2006 09:24:00 AM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home