Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Living vicariously through my son







Can you tell that I grew up with a room that had multiflecked gold shag carpet and brown panelling on the walls. The folks said that the panelling would hide thumbtack holes and the carpet would hide dirt. So, now I am having the childhood room that I never got. Mine probably really would have had horses painted all over it, or unicorns - not sea creatures, but the idea is that it looks like a place that an 8-year-old would want to be. I have to admit that I am pretty darn proud of myself for having finished this project, and I think I did a really great job, to boot. You'll have to check it out up close when you come out to the bonfire. It's November 10th. Be there.

posted by Rosie @ 10/03/2006 08:36:00 PM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home