Thursday, July 27, 2006

Mi casa es tu casa

So I guess there is a pre-party cooking party at mi casa tonight. I have to make savory cheesecakes and dolmas, but I drank all the sangria last night. Oooppps!

Sorry ladies. There is plenty of cheep yellow beer in the frig, leftovers from the Cowgirls and Tits Wedding Shower that was thrown for Rikki a couple of weeks ago. I even bought tomato juice for red beers - ahhhhhh, a summertime treat!

Anyone want a kitten? We started calling her Mabel, but that has morphed into Maybe. Maybe she's a girl, maybe we'll keep her. She is real sweet and would look great in your lap. Really, it's true.

And how did it get to be the end of July already? Only 3 more weeks of dealing with these kids all day! It makes me think of that Far Side where the mom cockroach is threatening to step on her own children because they are everywhere under foot. Gah! They are making me nuts today.

posted by Rosie @ 7/27/2006 10:10:00 AM

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home