Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Kegerator Kegerator, oi oi oi!

Oh no. It has happened and all my hard work to get rid of my fat ass was in vain. The kegerator is up and running and delicious homebrew is on tap. ACK! And it doesn't even live in the basement like in my former life. It is right in the mud room, barely off the kitchen, staring loomingly at me with it's chalkboard painted sides. That now makes 3 refrigerators and 2 deep freezes at the farm. It's out of control!

Take a tour of it at:
http://www.lawrencebrewers.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110

I am trying to figure out how to get taps run to he deck on the other side of the wall so we don't have to get up at all when we're chillaxin' in the shade this summer.

posted by Rosie @ 3/29/2006 08:56:00 AM

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home